Flen Health UK LTD acknowledges the protection of personal information and personal data and complies with its obligations under the European legislation, including, effective 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 26th April 2016 (GDPR). Therefore, we do everything we can to protect the privacy of all visitors to our website. In this regard, we consistently seek to strike the right balance between our commercial interests and your expectations regarding the protection of your privacy. Below we explain how we use the data we collect when you visit our website.
– Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
– LinkedIn Insights: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/87080/linkedin-marketing-solutions-and-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr-?lang=en
If you wish, you can also unsubscribe:
– for third-party cookies by visiting the unsubscribe page of the Network Advertising Initiative. http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
– for the use of Google cookies via ‘Ads settings”: https://adssettings.google.com
– for the cookies used via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
– for the cookies used via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/.
Personal information is only collected if you provide it voluntarily (for example through the contact form). Personal data such as names, e-mail addresses and other data are only used if you provide them to us voluntarily.
The party responsible for processing your personal data is Flen Health UK LTD, with registered office at 1 Northumberland Avenue London WC2N 5BW , and with company registration number 09908733.
We use the contact form to collect your personal identifying data as well as the question asked, the comment made by you or the request to participate in a specific marketing campaign. We process your data based on the express consent given for this by you, as well as our legitimate interest. We will use your data to reply to your questions or comments, or for your participation in a specific marketing campaign. We wish to draw your attention to the fact that you are responsible for all the data you supply to us and we trust that they are accurate.
Your personal data are kept and processed by us for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes set out above. We will not keep your data for more than 1 year after we have completed the handling of your request or comment.
In accordance with and subject to the European data protection legislation and the provisions of the GDPR, we hereby inform you that you have the following rights:
– Right to access and inspection: You have the right to access, free of charge, the data we have about you, and to check for what purposes they are used.
– Right to rectification: You have the right to rectify (correct) inaccurate personal data, as well as to complete incomplete personal data.
– Right to data erasure or restriction: You have the right to ask that we erase your personal data or restrict the processing thereof in the circumstances and under conditions set by the GDPR.
– Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain in a structured, common and machine-readable form the personal data you supplied to us.
You have the right to transfer these data to another party responsible for the processing.
– Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on serious and legitimate grounds.
– Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw the consent given by you.
– Automated decision-making and profiling: We confirm that the processing of your personal data does not include profiling and that you are not subject to fully automated decision-making.
You can exercise these rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to deal with your personal data in a careful and legitimate manner, in accordance with the applicable legislation. If you nevertheless believe that your rights have been violated and your concerns are not addressed by our company, you are free to file a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy
Additionally, you may turn to a court in case you feel you suffer any injury as a result of the processing of your personal data.
Your personal data are processed only by Flen Health UK LTD and are not transferred to any third-party recipients, except, as the case may be, internally to an affiliated company. Nor are the data transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area.
Our employees must keep your personal data confidential at all times and may process them only for the purposes for which they were supplied.
We will not under any circumstances sell your personal data or make them available for commercial purposes to direct marketing agencies or similar service providers without your prior consent.
We will take the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the system and your data at all times. Flen Health UK LTD undertakes to treat all your data confidentially, in accordance with the laws which apply in Europe. Your personal data will be processed with a maximum level of security at all times.
We do not collect specific data about children.